nice that I discovered the forum here :-)
I am the operator of AS4242422923/4201272923 I am always open to new faces and new peerings!
- p2p-node.de - Nuremberg, Germany - 2.5Gbit/s (shared) - Netcup
- p2p-router.de - Nuremberg, Germany - 1.0Gbit/s (shared) - Netcup
- herzstein.mk16.de - Hong Kong - 1Gbps (shared) - Hosthatch
- aurora.mk16.de - USA - 400Mbps (shared) - IONOS
- stricker.mk16.de - Oregon, USA - 1Gbit/s (shared) - OVH SAS over Evolution Host (no SLA)
Furthermore, peering with the following nodes is possible under the condition that there is at least one working peering with another node of mine:
- laplace.mk16.de - PC at my home - low bandwidth - prepend AS twice
- palerme.mk16.de - IXP frnte
- sobinka.mk16.de - IXP frnte
I support WireGuard (preferred), OpenVPN with PSK and GRE. But I am also open to try new solutions.
I support MBGP, extended next hop, extended message and BFD. Peering is possible over IPv4, IPv6 ULA and IPv6 link-local.
IPv4-only peering is not possible.
More details: https://byeob.de/dn42_nn_peering_policy/
You can reach me through the following services:
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (GPG possible)